Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Swear I don't Love You Anymore

So, I am still writing plays and not English journals...A lot of the new material I have written is too profane to be published most likely....Some people wouldn't appreciate the subtle humor and sexual perversion...I went to Miami(OH) over the weekend, and really liked it...Only problem was that the town surrounding it was a little too small but if that is my only complain then I am gonna be good...My friends and their relationships are screwed up and I am waiting for it all to come crashing down...I think this will all go into a play at some point

Top 5
Jawbreaker - Bad Scene, everybody's Fault
Joy division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
The Killers - Jenny was a friend of mine
Idlewild - Live in a hiding place
Atmosphere - A Girl Named Hope

No comments: