Tuesday, April 08, 2008

(feel my heat): Roots and Influences

What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Whole World - Aloe Blacc
9 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails*
Monkey Man - The Specials
I Confess - The English Beat
LDN - Lily Allen
1 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails*
At Last (Single) - Etta James
Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
5 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails*
My Little Underground - The Jesus and Mary Chain
Run Run Run - The Velvet Underground
Dead Sound - The Raveonettes
6 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails*
Wrong 'Em Boyo - The Clash
Night of the Living Baseheads - Public Enemy
World Town - M.I.A.
2 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails*
Artists Only - Talking Heads
The Dignity of Labour (Pt. 1) - The Human League
Whoo! Alright-Yeah... Uh Huh - The Rapture
3 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails*
DJ 4:02 David Bowie
Roadrunner - The Modern Lovers
North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem
4 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails
Janie Jones - The Clash
So It Goes - Nick Lowe
Accidents Will Happen - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
8 Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails*
4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) - Bruce Springsteen
Heartattack and Vine - Tom Waits
First Night - The Hold Steady

No comments: