Monday, March 16, 2009

Don't Worry About the Government

Back again.

Just got back from spring break.  It was fun.

Decided to change the title of the blog, I was tired of (feel my heat).

Apparently a rat got into my apartment and died.  My roommates girlfriend decided to tell me about it, and bitch at me for leaving the place a mess.  The room that was messy wasn't mine.  I cleaned up the kitchen before I left and took out the trash.  If there was a problem it was my roommates fault.  I wish she would stop complaining to me about my lack of cleanliness.  She is staying in the apartment for an entire week.  I am not happy about it but don't know what to say now.  I don't care what she thinks, I don't date her, I wish she would just shut up.  

Listen to more talking heads it will help your mood.

Hopefully the tournament will be good this weekend.

No comments: