Thursday, March 02, 2006

Random Bannter

This is more of a journal for me then a blog. If you want a blog go read Rolands or one of the Knights or D.Clem. This is more to mute concsince. I have some serious problems:
  1. I am the greatest half reader ever, I can read the first half of a book in a day. Its a miracle if I ever finish the book.
  2. I do not understand Spanish. I think I get it since on homework and in class I seem to do all right but on tests I just fall apart.
  3. I have a serious apathy streak which is not helpful in school.
  4. And the discord in my head is getting to me.
Ok well that was productive.

Top 5
  1. The Dandy Warhols - All the Money or The Simple Life Honey
  2. The Elected - Fireflies in a Steel Mill
  3. Bright Eyes - Make War
  4. Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
  5. Arctic Monkeys - I Bet That You Look Good on the Dance Floor

No comments: