Friday, February 24, 2006

End of an Era

Today was my last basketball game for high school. And there is a good chance it will be my last organized game ever. I am still going to play street ball and open gyms but never again will I play with a referee and uniforms. This might be a sadder occasion if it weren't for the fact I have had such a bad high school career. Freshman year I barely played since I was last man on varsity and midway through the season I was put on Freshman team. Sophomore year I was on JV but the coach and the Team and I were all on different pages and I end up fighting and hating most of the team. Junior year I did not play since I transferred. This last year was fun but I did not have the emotional attachment that Smith or Guerro had. The only high points with my experience has been spring and summer basketball when I played with club teams or at open gyms and was allowed to just have fun. See you at 24 hour fitness.

top 5
1. Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
2. Rancid - The Wars End
3. Jimmy Cliff - The harder they Come
4. Social Distortion - Telling Them
5. Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies

No comments: