Sunday, September 09, 2007

Shows, no Class

College sorta sucks. Its hard to say deffinitively that is totally does or totally doesn't. I have fun on the weekends when I am with my friends but when I am stuck in my room I want to transfer. I can't stand my roommate or the people I live next too. So maybe if I just transfer rooms I will be happier.

Class aren't great but that is simply because I am in gigantic classes.

I went to Against Me! Last night and had a lot of fun. Its always good to go to shows just to do something and meet new people. Something I will say in for the punk community it is pretty welcoming. I guess you can't be the community of outsiders and then shun people. I am pretty sure I am going to make my buddy go to Bad Religion and go to Social Distortion over thanksgiving.

There are not enough random comics in the world. Scratch that there are plenty but I don't have enough.

A wish list for any reading who want to send something to me: Flannel Shirts, Size 12 Chuck Taylors, 40 of Malt Liquor, Skateboard, Black Sweatshirt, Random Stuff

No comments: