Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm Not Blue Grass

Ok I decided to do a Non-(feel my heat) post. This about the records I want because I have heard good things. I want the new Bruce. I do not need to explain this. I want the new Robert Plant/Allison Krauss disc. I like both artists and I think it would be interesting to hear. Blue grass meets zep, now there is a mash up. Forget about Sri Lanken rappers, I want to hear Whole Lotta Love with an extended fiddle jam.

The best record I have received from WMSR is by far I'm Not There the soundtrack to the new Bob Dylan movie. I kid you not when I say, throw it on random and it will be nothing but good songs. If the movie is as good as this disc then it should sweep the Oscars. More importantly it is form a wide range of artists, all doing their best Bob Dylan impersonations and tunes.

Ok thats enough for now.

No comments: