Friday, December 02, 2005

Random stuff

I didn't go to the football game sorry guys

I had to stay home and rest so I can take the SAT tomorrow and recover from basketball

Good Luck Team

In other news, today in AP Gov we talked about the upcoming special election for congressman Cox seat. This is not at all interesting to me since I live in a different district and really I have no say since I am too young to vote and it is outside my district. I seriously doubt that the candidates I want will be elected since they are: Democrat and Green party respectively. Thus I just sorta sit there and attempt to participate with the mild interest I have. Yet I couldn't help but be intrigued by Jim Gilchrist. I can't describe what I think about him so here's the link with all candidates

Next topic something that you all want to read about:

PAUL WALKER

A C- list celebrity who is achieving super stardom at SMES

Lastly and probably my favorite part:

top 5 songs for 12/2/05
1. War's End - Rancid
2. Welcome to the Working Week - Elvis Costello
3. Chesterfield King - Jawbreaker
4. Jude Law and Semester Abroad - Brand New
5. Drawing A Line in the Sand - Brandtson

Kinda Emo-y today but not cry emo just sorta emo

1 comment:

Roland Allen said...

BK - Gilchrist is ahhh....
a one-issue, very frightening person.... He's out there --- and ... oh well, I've already said too much...