Saturday, December 17, 2005

Movies

I went to the movies tonight with my brother. We saw King Kong. I think Public Enemy said it best, Don't Believe the Hype. I found it long and uninteresting. I did not like Jack Black I really don't like his style. Then Naomi Watts is very pretty but I think that Peter Jackson focused on the wrong features. I thought Adrian Brody did a very good job though. The other problem was the over use of CGI it was just bam dinosaurs, bam Kong, bam crabs, bam more dinosaurs, bam bats, bam bam bam.

Worse yet were the previews. I heard my favorite song "Ball and Chain" used for a Vince Vaughn Jennifer Anniston movie, this greatly saddened me. Then I saw that Tom Hanks is starring in the Da Vinci Code movie, which is bad since I hate Tom Hanks.

Rant over

1 comment:

Roland Allen said...

Man - so it not a good night at the movies! I hope to see Munich over the break.