Thursday, March 06, 2008

Metal Health

So the past weeks have totally sucked for me. I am getting smacked around by my classes, which is never a pleasant feeling. I want out of Ohio more then anything. And I am just generally run down. I have now been hit with a presentation on the Thursday before I leave, which is on top of the Mid-term I have due on Monday which might be the hardest of my life and the Political Science Midterm I have the day I leave. And then once I finally get on break I have a 10 page paper for history due and I have a take home quiz for geography due the week I get back. So my break is not really a break but a time when I can fret in a different state. In short I want to just drop out, maybe the homeless guy in the park has it right. He is smiling, has no teeth but he is smiling. Anyway this is mostly a rant.

Music has been helping me through it. I have been listening to a lot of more pop-y music. Jack Johnson has been getting serious spins. So have Pearl Jam, Mars Volta, John Mayer, and Ben Harper. I have grown tired of indie, which might be due to me not getting the new music job. I got rejected for less than fair reasons I believe but I do not know for sure obviously.

Anyway hope everything is well for you all. I might be writing for a culture blog soon. I will let you all know details as they appear.

No comments: