Friday, March 28, 2008

The Paper

I had to write a paper for my history class. It was on the California Law Review from 1950 to 1975 and its interpretation of the 14th amendment. Every word in that sentence I hate with the fury of a nova. The paper took me roughly 18 hours and 49 minutes of pure work. I started it on Monday and did not finish until this morning ten minutes before class, including pulling an almost all nighter last night. I know specifically how long it took because of the albums I listened to. For this paper I listened to 23 unique albums which consists of over 282 songs. Here are the albums that I heard:
  1. Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV
  2. EL-P - I'll Sleep When Your Dead
  3. Battles - Mirrored
  4. Black Dice - Load Blown
  5. Atlas Sound - Let the Blind Lead Those Who Can See but Cannot Feel
  6. Deerhunter - cryptograms
  7. Deerhunter - Fluorescent Grey EP
  8. Jesu - Conqueror
  9. Black Lips - Good Bad not Evil
  10. No Age - Wierdo Rippers twice
  11. Panda Bear - Person Pitch
  12. Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum
  13. Blonde Redhead - 23
  14. Interpol - Antics
  15. Fuck Buttons - Street Horrsing
  16. The Mae Shi - HLLYH
  17. Caribou - Andorra
  18. The National - Boxer
  19. Arcade Fire - Funeral
  20. Cat Power - The Greatest
  21. Burial - Untrue
  22. Death From Above 1979 - Your a Woman, I'm a Machine
  23. Silversun Pickups - Carnavas

Not a bad list. I think this may be a potential FMH. Now I need to go to sleep.

No comments: