Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

So I haven't bloged'd in a while so I decided what better way to do it then a double whammy: a real post and a playlist. I am currently freaking out over a paper and a geology exam but I did well on my Poli Sci test which is good. Here are the highlights of the break:
  • A crying baby and a delayed plane the size of a limo
  • Sprinting through Houston
  • 24 B
  • Getting Picked Up By Shareen
  • Shareen missing the turn for in-n-out and nearly missing exit for my house
  • Visiting Concordia with Ethan, its actually really nice
  • Harold and Maud with Thai Food
  • Cheesecake Factory with Shareen
  • Horse Show with Mom
  • Going on Hikes
  • Getting burnt but not as bad as they think
  • Hot Tubbing with Shareen
  • Corona
  • Going to the Tourney and th Google Box
  • Agreeing that I was born to be the Stanford Tree
  • Frisbee
  • Sleeping in a size appropriate bed
  • Finding out that I bring the most annoying traits in all of Colin's Friends
  • Eggs Benedict the morning before my flight back
So those were the great moments. Here is the latest (feel my heat):

Strange Times - The Black Keys
Conquest (Acoustic Mariachi Version) - The White Stripes
Ghetto - Oh No*
Time - Pink Floyd Dark
Inertiatic Esp - The Mars Volta
Heavy - Oh No*
Skullflower - The Sounds of Animals Fighting
Nothing Like This - J Dilla
Ox Broil - Oh No*
Angel - Massive Attack
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
Two Can Win - J Dilla*
Gravity - John Mayer
Impossible Germany - Wilco*
Bouncers - Oh No*
My Funny Valentine - Chet Baker
Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
Dime Piece (Remix) - J Dilla*
Angel - Jack Johnson
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
Last Donut of the Night - J Dilla*
Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne
Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan
Memorial - Explosions In The Sky*
It Beats 4 U - My Morning Jacket
Better Man - Pearl Jam
Shadow of a Doubt - Beth Orton
Alive Alone - The Chemical Brothers*
Massive Nights - The Hold Steady
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Won't do - J Dilla*
Counting Down The Hours - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb - Spoon
Dry the Rain - The Beta Band*
Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
The Scientist - Coldplay

*Rants Raves and Roars

No comments: