Monday, January 02, 2006

Blogs, Bright Eyes and Sam

Apparently I write too much. At least that is what Taylor cdub told me last night when we looked at SMES blogs. She was really happy to see that D.Clem has a blog and hopes that he writes about his students. I told her that I think he writes about his student but in an indirect manner. So from now on I will write shorter blogs and D.Clem should write about students using names.

For the two really long blogs:
Punishment park is a good movie you all should see it.
Extreme right wing politics are rising in Europe and it needs to be stopped.

top 5 songs:
Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have to Love
Bright Eyes - I Believe In Symmetry
Bright Eyes - A Scale, A Mirror And Those Indifferent Clocks
Bright Eyes - Drunk Kid Catholic
Cursive - The Recluse

I listened to a lot of saddlecreek today when I took photos for my slideshow project
and I talked for a very long time with Sam

1 comment:

Matthias said...

Depends where in Europe you are talking about.
All the previously Axis countries during WWII are very liberal. Most of the Allied countries during WWII are now somewhat right wing-ish.