Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Emo-core and Waiting for Godot

Haven't blogged in awhile.
Haven't had much to say.
Still don't have much to say.
I have been happy the past couple days.
Today I hung around waiting for people to be able to do something.
No one was able to do anything.
I spent most of the day listening to punk and emo.
I like punk and emo.
I wish my friends liked punk and emo.
I wish there were more punks and emo kids that were my friends.
I wish my school allowed more of them.
I want my tv to work cause I want to watch noggin right now.
I am a sucker for canadian Mellow-drama.
I am a sucker for girls who say aboot.

top5
the promise ring - red and blue jeans
jawbreaker - chesterfield king
hot water music - trusty chords
minor threat - screaming at a wall
the blood brothers - ambulance vs. ambulance

No comments: