Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the play

see I wrote about wanting to resseruct A Sophmoric Production but really I have nothing to write about and for the most part have lost insipartion for it. I think I am going to include the short parts that I wrote in the Original play along with a new more graphic and depressing ending. This one does not let mike get off easy. In fact I am sure that it will be sure to shock many of you. Anyway that is really what is happening with it is a couple new minor parts, editing for the first time, and a new ending. And if anyone is interested I want to film this thing. Kinda a fun little project for summer since seniors have jack shit to do. I expect that it won't actually get filmed but we can pretend for a coupel days that it might. By the way I don't want to play Mike. So if anyone wants that role they can have it.

top 5
The Animals - Good Times
Roxy Music - The Bob
Lou Reed - Street Hassle
Patti Smith - Gloria
The Scientists - Last night

No comments: