Thursday, December 27, 2007

52

52 weeks in a year. For my new years resolution I am going to try to read 52 books this year. A book a week basically. I haven't decided if I am counting books I have to read for class or not. And I will count graphic novels (read: long comic books) as books. And not just read but finish them since I am a great half reader. So a book a week is the goal. I am also going to do this with albums. Much less difficult but whatever I have goals and I am going to try and meet them.

By the way, if any of you are looking for a new book: And Then We Came to the End. I highly recommend it. Kind of like the office but in book form, and missing Steve Carrell.

And I really want to see There Will Be Blood. It looks like an even gritter version of No Country for Old Men.

Ok I am done name dropping for now. Happy Holidays!

No comments: