Saturday, December 29, 2007

the human victory cigar

That would be Jack Haley. The man my family nearly got into a fight with. My dad said that his kid pushed my brother in the back causing him to get hurt, it looked like that. He called my dad a mother fucker, hes classy like that. I got into him for the hell of it, I am proud and stupid like that. The man said fuck more then any grown and supposedly educated man should. He called my dad and I ignorant, I believe he meant insular. Although being called ignorant like that reminds me of South Park. Anyway it was stupid although it brought to light some problems, but that is not important. What is important is to point out just how god awful a player he was. It takes a special kind of jack ass to be that proud and suck that hard. This is the most ink he has ever gotten.

For a Laugh:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/haleyja01.html


No comments: