Monday, December 03, 2007

(feel my heat): For Shareen

Blonde Redhead - Spring by Summerfall
Shocking Pinks - This Aching Deal
A Place to Bury Strangers - I Know I'll See You
Cat Power - BabyDoll
Band of Horses - Is There a Ghost
Arcade Fire - Neightborhood 3 - Power Out
Interpol - No I in Threesome
Deerhunter - Cryptograms
Liars - Houseclouds
Tv On the Radio - Dreams
Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Down Boy
The Moon Upstairs - Never Throught Twice
Spoon - Don't You Evah
My Morning Jacket - Lowdown
The National - Fake Empire
Division Day - Little Blood
Long Blondes - Once and Never Agian
Camera Obscura - Lets Get Out of This Country
Jens Lekman - Opposite of Hallejuah
Wooden Shjips - Loose Lips
Band of Horses - Plans
White Williams - Route to Palm
Working for a Nuclear Free City - Rocket
Massive Attack - Safe From Harm
Joe Smooth - Promise land

No comments: