Tuesday, January 24, 2006

radio station

I am thinking about sending in a sample playlist to little radio because they have a couple open slots for shows. It would be pretty cool to have my own radio show, esp. because the radio station is an indepent station and I can play just about whatever I want. Yah, actually nevermind I just realized how dumb that sounds. Maybe I willd o it in college? Also today in 1924 the first winter olympics happened in Chamonix, France.

A short playlist

Lootpac - When I'm on da mic
Eyedea and abilities - Big Shot
Jurassic 5 - Concrete School yard
Felt - Employees of the year
Aesop Rock - Tap Dance for Scratch
RjD2 - True Confessions
Massive Attack - Angel
Chemical Brothers - Block Rocking Beats
Gwen Stefani - Hollabakc Girl[Dancehall remix]
Toots and Maytals - 54-56 was my number
Sympria - Skinhead Moonstop
The Specials - Little Bitch
English Beat - Twist and Crawl
New Order - The Village
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
The Jam - A town Called Malice

No comments: