Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stuff

I have been getting sick now for the past couple days, thus I am sick of going to school and dealing with stuff. But the problem is, I like school and I need to be in school, so I have a bit of a dilemma. Anyway, this alito businesss is really heating up. Which is a good thing since I am afraid of what is going to happen if he is voted in. I wonder what the average house costs in Canada?

Then there is this which is pretty sad,
But this is good since I know people with AIDS
and this is also good news.

So that should give ya'll some stuff to think about.

Oh and today's chapel was very good. It was quite moving, since I am white boy that prefers Malcolm X and W.E.B Dubois to Dr. King. And I was rendered speechless.

Top 10
1. Interpol - PDA
2. The Clash - Revolution Rock
3. Elvis Costello - Accidents Will happen
4. Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools
5. The Jam - That's Entertainment
6. Social Distortion - Telling Them
7. Billy Bragg and Wilco - All You Fascists
8. Bad Religion - Big Bang
9. Sid Vicious - My Way
10. Betty Everett - It's in his Kiss

1 comment:

Roland Allen said...

Hey man - I hope that you're not sick all weekend... Get better...