Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Daft Punk is playing at my tent: Madonna ruined Coachella

So as most of you know I went to coachella over the past weekend. It was great experience, mind you there were some problems but over all it was great. My only real complaints were one it was hot, not that anyone can change that;and it was expensive, I was expecting it so not that bad.

But otherwise it was amazing. The lineup was great, I could only find one year that I wanted to go to more and that was 2002. The sound was incredible, with the exception of Madonna. The artists could all perform, even if I didn't like them ie. Yeah Yeah Yeah's. At night the grounds were well light and the sculptures came alive. I highly recommend that everyone go see it some time in your life. Also I recommend going with your buddy's and seeing the entire day. I unfortunately did not get to the park when it opens, missed: Wolfmother, Ladytron, Common, Murs, Giant Drag, and Clap your hands and Say Yeah; and stay till closing, missed: Daft Punk and She Wants Revenge.

For reference I saw:
Kanye West
Damian Marley
Depeche Mode
Atmosphere
Sigur Ros
Franz Ferdinand
Massive Attack
Coheed and Cambria
Madonna
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Matisyahu
Bloc Party
Ted Leo
Seu Jorge
Gnarls Barkley
Paul Oakenfold
Digable Planets
Eagles of Death Metal

No comments: