Sunday, May 28, 2006

A return to plays

So after a break I have returned to writing plays. The new set is going to be called Breakdown and Oso. The first part was called Heartattack and Antonio. Heartattack will be up soon in a finalized version. The stories are once again true enough and this time I hope that I really hurt because I am not pulling punches. I am tired of the hypocrisy in everyday life. And honestly I really hope that it makes the people I am writhing about take a good luck in the mirror. And hopefully when they are looking int he mirror they are not just chopping another line. Since I am here I will give some details about the plays:

  1. Everyone in the play is someone in real life
  2. Hearttack is all real stories and occasionally actual conversations
  3. Breakdown is what imagine will happen with the characters, since it will be finished before I go to college I have no way of knowing what exactly happens
  4. Heatattack was meant to be funny
  5. Breakdown is meant to give you a look into the way I see life
  6. Breakdown occurs during early summer, basically now
  7. Hearttack occurred about spring break time
  8. I am Mike, but you have changed
top 5
sonic youth - teenage riot
the clash - kola kola
Hank Williams - six more miles
Bruce springsteen - pay me my down
Supremes - Baby Love

1 comment:

Brian said...

I am in fact a writter

or at least I try to be one