Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Random List

I have rediscovered my love for country and soul music. It is really amazing to imagine alot of the songs I am listening to lately were recorded several decades ago. There was some point I was trying to make originally but I have forgotten it.

A selected List:

Angel from montgomery - Bonnie Rait
Love and Hapiness - Al Green
Sweet Home Chicago - Keb Mo
Too Drunk to Dream - Whiskeytown
Beautiful Sorta - Ryan Adams
Statesbrough Blues - The Allman Brothers
I will be there when you die - my morning jacket
5 years - david bowie
Rebel Rebel - david bowie
Young Americans- david Bowie
Dance to the music - Sly and the family stone
Set you free - The balck keys
Gravitys gone - drive-by truckers
Mannish Boy - muddy Waters
Son of a preacher man - Dusty Springfield
High fashion Queen - The Flying Burrito Brothers
4th of july - X
Shades of Grey - Robert Earl Keen
I gotta woman - Ray Charles
It takes alot to laugh; it takes a train to cry - Bob Dylan
Baby love - the sumpremes
Living for the city - Stevie Wonder
6 more miles - Hank Williams
Why don't we get drunk and screw - Hank williams III
I walk the Line - Johnny Cash
New Amsterdam - Elvis Costello
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
Virgina Plain - Roxy Music
I am Waiting for the Man - Velvet Underground
I Wanna be your dog - Iggy pop
Inner city blues - Marvin Gaye
Dead Flowers - Rollign Stones
A New England - Billy Bragg
Live in a Hiding Place - Idlewild
Smalltown boy - bronski beat
Can't hardly wait(Tim Demos) - The Replacements
Primevil Love - Sand Rubies
Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed

No comments: