Monday, May 15, 2006

Television

Television

TV as we know it is changing dramatically next year. That 70's show, Malcolm in the Middle, West Wing, and Will and Grace are all finished. I stopped watching West Wing a number of years ago and never watched Will and Grace but still those are big shows that are done. And with Malcolm in the middle over it seems kind of bizarre. When the show started Malcolm was in 6th grade and I was in 6th grade; he had just been put into advance courses and I had just been put into advance courses. There were many parallels which made it a show that I enjoyed. Now he was able to go to Harvard and I am going to Miami but still close enough.

Top 5
1 Bright Eyes - Make War
2 Ryan Adams - Beautiful Sorta
3 Drive-by Truckers - Gravitys Gone
4 Brand New - Jude Law and a Semester Abroad
5 Rancid - Ruby Soho

No comments: