Monday, February 04, 2008

(feel my heat): Gifted

I meant to podcast this but I didn't sorry. Maybe I will throw some of these tracks up on the blog for you guys.

Mistaken For Strangers - The National
Down The Line - José González
I Don't Blame You - Cat Power
Insomniac Olympics - Blockhead*
Does This Mean You're Moving On? - The Airborne Toxic Event
Down In the Valley - The Broken West
Into Your Dream - Foreign Born
Punctual As Usual - The Parson Red Heads
Forest Crunk - Aesop Rock*
A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
Brunettes Against Bubblegum Youth - The Brunettes
C Is the Heavenly Option - Los Campesinos!
Snow Tip Cap Mountain - The Octopus Project*
23 - Blonde Redhead
Backed Out On The... - Broken Social Scene Presents Kevin Drew
15 Steps - Radiohead
Tonto - Battles*
And It Rained All Night (Burial Remix) - Thom Yorke
Lake Somerset - Deerhunter
Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine
Body Language / Interpretation - Booka Shade*
California Girls - The Magnetic Fields
Rag & Bone - The White Stripes
1 2 3 4 - Feist
Tin Cans & Twine - Tortoise*
Over the Rainbow - Rufus Wainwright
The Future - Teddy Thompson
Lead Balloon - Liam Finn
An Ending (Ascent) - Brian Eno*
Your Red Dress (Wedding Song At Cemetery) - Alaska In Winter
Rock Bottom Riser - Smog
My Name is Trouble - Nightmare of You

*Background music

No comments: