Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Run Down

Ok so I haven't posted on here this week due to midterms, apathy and other reasons. Anyway happy belated valentines day to all. Shareen got me a lovely pound of See's candy which is perfect. I got her the same along with High Fidelity. She has only seen the movie and I think she should read the book because it is better. I have begun to like refereeing, it is fun and I have become more confident in it. I read my book for this week quickly and will post that on Sunday. Tonight I do not have work because the library is closed so I get to go to the Loved Ones/Gaslight Anthem concert which I am excited about. Otherwise I will talk to you later.

Here is the playlist to last Sunday's (feel my heat) by far the worst one ever, you picked a good one to miss dad:

When We Escape - Minus The Bear
Knights Of Cydonia - Muse
Stormy High - Black Mountain
The Comeback (Madlib) - Madlib
Wolf Like Me - TV On the Radio
Everything In Its Right Place - Radiohead
Jacking The Ball - The Sea And Cake
Indian Hump - Madlib
Don't You Evah - Spoon
Wet and Rusting - Menomena
Well Thought Out Twinkles - Silversun Pickups
Movie Finale - Madlib
Baby, I'm An Anarchist - Against Me! Reinventing
Six Months In a Leaky Boat - Ted Leo/Pharmacists
Could We - Cat Power
Let's Get Out of This Country - Camera Obscura
The Payback (Gotta) - Madlib
Baby Britain - Elliott Smith
Forever Young - Youth Group
Perfect Fit - Tilly and the Wall
Two Can Win - J Dilla
Everlong - Foo Fighters
I Only Want You - Eagles Of Death Metal
Make It Wit Chu - Queens of the Stone Age
Nothing Like This - J Dilla
Welfare Bread - King Khan & The Shrines
Dirty Hands - Black Lips
Bye - J Dilla
He keeps me alive - Sally Shapiro
Littleblood - Division Day
Two Left Feet - The Holloways
Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
Gente Ordinaria (Bonus Track) - Aloe Blacc

No comments: