Friday, February 01, 2008

Welcome to the Working Weak

So this week I started both of my jobs. I am now a referee for intramural basketball and work the graveyard shift at the library. I was nervous about both jobs and now have realized they are not so bad. I don't love either. Refereeing is maddening because you are in control of the game and I feel like that is a lot of pressure. Working the graveyard shift in the library I have to imagine won't be hard so much as it will be boring. I have been working for almost two hours and I can't see it changing drastically. On the plus side it seems as if I can just sit around and use my computer and headphones and no one will care.

This week I also considered dropping a class. I wasn't sure if I wanted to stick out my history class it is hard and confusing but ultimately I think I will stay with it. Its not perfect but might as well do something challenging since my other classes do not seem to be particularly hard.

No comments: