Sunday, January 27, 2008

Toys that Kill (Your Wallet)


I have looking around the Internet for cool visuals. Stuff I can post on here or use a screen savor. And in reality not a whole lot has come up. I am looking for new fresh material, so Banksy and Obey and Neckface are not as fresh as they once were just because I know what I am looking for. I have found some really cool stuff but by far my favorite stuff right now are toys that I am finding. They are mostly vinyl toys that are sold in hipster boutiques but I think they are really cool. I would buy them but they are freaking expensive. We are talking between $20-$100 a pop easy, and those aren't the rare or large ones. Oh well one day when I am twenty-five and a multimillionaire with nothing else to spend my money on and all other problems are solved, I will buy them. Until then I will just post pictures.


No comments: