Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Return of Sorts

Ok so I have been blogging about the 52 and a couple other things here and there but I have not given you guys what you want most...a playlist. (Feel My Heat) hasn't return yet, it will almost certainly be back next week. So since I am not spinning records tonight I figure the least I can do is give you a playlist. A list of what I am playing and what I bought recently and playing heavily. So here we go:

(feel my theoretical heat):
Jose Gonzalez - Down the Line
Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling into Place
The National - Mistaken for Strangers
Cat Power - I Don't Blame You
Feist - 1234
White Stripes - Rag and Bone
Octopus Project - Snow Tip Cap Mountain
Of Montreal - Past is a Grotesque Animal
Magnetic Fields - California Girls
Kevin Drew - Backed Out On the...
Blonde Redhead - 23
Battles - Tonto

In other news, the best new music committee is up and running and I am still amazed at the number of sucky cd's there are. Seriously half of the albums I got this time sucked and I am upset about this. So from now on only artists I like can make albums.

I went to the basketball game today. Miami was playing SUNY Buffalo which makes me laugh since the two schools are far away and the conference is 90% Ohio schools seemingly. Anyway the thing that shocked me most is that I believe either Mater Dei or Santa Margarita could have beat both teams, or at least been competitive with them. It was a kind of boring game but it was fun to go out and do something.

No comments: