Friday, January 11, 2008

What I Hope To Do

So I know most of you do not think I am going to be able to read a book a week and you are probably right. Right now I am a head of schedule which is easy when you do not have distractions such as class, papers, tests, and failure. Anyway just because this is going to help me keep track of what I actually accomplish vs. what I hope to accomplish here is a partial list of what I want to read in the up coming months:
  • 1984
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • All the Kings Men
  • White Noise
  • Snow Leopard
  • In Cold Blood
  • As I Lay Dying
  • Even Cow Girls Get the Blues
  • Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
  • The Rest is Noise: Listening to the Twentieth Century
  • Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army
  • I Just Want My Pants Back
  • Electric Church
And then there will be the books I have to read for class and graphic novels I will read. Maybe a couple plays thrown in for good measure or even poetry. Most of those books were started and never finished for one reason or another or I have already read them and want to reread them for various reasons. Anyway I doubt most of these books will ever actually be read but its good to have goals.

No comments: