Saturday, January 12, 2008

Winter Break: Summary

Winter Break is sadly over and it is time to go back to school unfortunately. I want to stay with Shareen and the Fam but I know I have to go back. So I feel it is appropriate to list the important events that happened over the break, or if not important at least memorable. Anyway here are a couple:
  • Shareen picking me up from the airport
  • Going to the Beach at night
  • Finding out I actually went to the entire semester on my last paycheck from work
  • The San Diego excursion
  • Shareen: Santa's Little Helper
  • Colin's Basketball
  • Criticizing my Brothers basketball games with my dad
  • Playing Guitar Hero with Ethan
  • Through the Fire and Flames
  • My Grandfather's visit
  • The Christmas Tree
  • My losing streak with the microwave/murdering of frozen food
  • New Year's Rock Band
  • Talking about, but never going to, LA and the Desert
  • Finding out my grades
  • Social Distortion
  • Jack Haley
  • Coming up with the idea of 52
  • "Buying This They Don't Need, For People They Don't Like, and Can Not Really Afford" - The Family Xmas Moto
  • South Coast
  • Seeing Every Movie Released
  • The House Renovation Talk
  • Going to Costco with my Mom, a lot
  • Talking about, but not actually doing it, driving my car to school
Anyway that is a partial list there is more but that is what stands out in my mind.

No comments: