Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Visual Arts

So in case you all did not notice I added some links to other blogs that I read regularly. I will be reposting content from them. Mostly reposting visuals since I like graffiti/street art quite a bit and there isn't any here in Oxford really. And I can make my own comments on the music side fo stuff. Anyway I think these are some of the best and highly recommend you check them out if you are in the mood.

Personal fave at the moment: Mumbleville
Dude this is the coolest thing ever. Its like a Toy Machine comic. I freaking love this style. Anyway I like comics way too much, but I guess it is healthier than crack.



Anyway thought this would be cool stuff. Visuals just for fun. If you own these visuals and want them taken down please contact me. That is all have a good day.

No comments: